The WaveMULTI is our versatile wave fin for twin, thruster & quad fin windsurf board. With the explosion of multi-fined boards of every conceivable layout we are proud to offer a full range that will meet any need. The exclusive proprietary foil combats the main enemy of multi-fined boards – drag. With more grip and less drag for a given size these fins will give your board a speed boost with faster roll rates and better control. WaveMULTIs can be used as a quad set up or combined with the Thrusters for a quad of thruster set up and they are available in US, Slot & MT bases.
- MIX & MATCH: fully inter-changeable fins, ride TWIN one day QUAD the next, the try out TRI on day #3
- WaveMULITIs available in sizes from 10 to 17cm for twin, tri, quad or thruster set-up.
- Thrusters are available in 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11cm which combine with WaveMULTIs to create a many new options for riders looking to adapt their ride to suit their style, locaton and mood.
- Maximum performance: All points of sail, extreme maneuverability
- High rake with progressive swept tip for board control, tracking and maneuverability
- Extremely spin-out resistant
- Solid G-10 base with a choice of either US, Slot or Mini-Tuttle
- Advanced wave foil technology
- Comes complete with protective foam cover, high quality brass fin plate and screw
Key: MT= Mini-Tuttle, US= US Standard Box & Slot=Slot Box
|Sail||Board||Twin||Thuster||Twinzer Quad||Quad (More Drive)|
|3.3 – 4.0||60 – 70||2 x 15||14 + 2 x 10||2 x 13 + 2 x 7||2 x 14 + 2 x 8|
|3.8 – 4.5||65 – 75||2 x 15||15 + 2 x 10||2 x 14 + 2 x 7||2 x 15 + 2 x 8|
|4.2 – 5.0||70 – 80||2 x 16||15 + 2 x 11||2 x 14 + 2 x 8||2 x 15 + 2 x 9|
|4.7 – 5.5||75 – 85||2 x 17||15 + 2 x 12||2 x 15 + 2 x 9||2 x 15 + 2 x 10|
|5-2 – 6.0||80 – 105||2 x 17||16 + 2 x 12||2 x 16 + 2 x 10||2 x 16 + 2 x 11|
Things to consider when choosing your fin combo:
- Fin recommendations are based on Expert riders, advanced riders should select one size bigger.
- Select one size bigger for strong currents and onshore wind.
- Chart is based on an average weight 80kg (175lbs), lighter riders may go one size smaller and heavier one size bigger.
- Quad fin combinations is largely based on rider style and conditions, please ask for advice and we will be happy to advise you on the most suitable set up.
“So I put on the 14s as a twin setup on my new 7’1″ and let me just say it worked out very nicely. My first real day on a new board and I would expect some weirdness, first time with new fins, should have been some drama or adjusting. Not even. Huge Mutants , fat 360s , giant Goiters, all day!” Mark Angulo