Our Thrusters front fins available in [Black Ed.] or [FLX] construction are designed for use as part of a quad or 3 fin thruster set up. Combine with a pair MiniEPIC (13.5 – 16.5cm) fins and you have the perfect quad set up. Add a MiniEPIC center fin (14.5 – 17.5) and a pair of side Thrusters and you have a winning 3 fin set up. When being used as side fins as part of a 3 fin set up they help to increase the pivotal feel more akin to a single fin set up but with more grip and enhanced feel. Adaptability is the key to you finding the right set up for YOUR style, YOUR location and YOUR desires and that is why our fins are offered as individual fins so that you have the chance to buy exactly what you want and experiment with your set up. Available in our [Black Ed.] and [FLX] constructions further enhances your tuning options. Choice is your freedom to express yourself and find your winning combination.
- Available in 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11cm which combine with our MiniEPIC to create a vast array of options for riders looking to adapt their ride to suit their style, locaton and mood.
- Available in [Black Ed.] & [FLX] construction
- Maximum performance: All points of sail, extreme maneuverability
- High rake with progressive swept tip for board control, tracking and maneuverability
- Extremely spin-out resistant
- Solid base with a choice of either US, Slot or Mini-Tuttle
- Advanced wave foil technology
- Comes complete with protective foam cover, high quality brass fin plate and screw
|7||US/Slot /MT||35||[BLACK ED.] & [FLX]||QUAD|
|8||US/Slot /MT||46||[BLACK ED.] & [FLX]||QUAD|
|9||US/Slot /MT||54||[BLACK ED.] & [FLX]||QUAD & THRUSTER|
|10||US/Slot /MT||62||[BLACK ED.] & [FLX]||QUAD & THRUSTER|
|11||US/Slot /MT||74||[BLACK ED.] & [FLX]||THRUSTER|